Demedim Me

Friday, February 13, 2009

Little note



Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani

Dear you my respected friends, colleagues,

You did not ask, but I was thinking of letting you know. We (final med in school) are going to sit for our final written exam for Medicine and Surgery on this coming 18th and 20th of February, respectively.

.. and but perhaps you might then denote that you might not register.

oh, not to worry. am not asking you to cram your memory with this crap insignificant info, it's just that, if you happen to remember, we are more than grateful if you could say a little prayer for us, that would mean everything to us. Suffice to say that we are in dire need of the divine intervention, more and more, then ever.

and after the exam ends (yet to resume on April and May), I sure am grateful if we could talk I can continue on writing, insyaAllah.

May Allah's blessings be always with you
Allah Hafeez, people!

:)

"O' Lord
here I am
kneeling at Your door
send me Your mercy
send me Your peace
for I am lost for sure"
(Zain Bikha - Here I am)