Dear Me 1
Dengan Nama Allah yang Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Mengasihani

p/s : I am not an artist and I know I am very bad in drawing. Do have some mercy on the poor quality of drawing ya (and my ugly handwriting too) ;). It's the message that I want to share with you ; on how we should be more thankful and feel content with the life we're blessed with. Things will not fall in place exactly like we want and plan, but insyaAllah, that's what best suit us, for Allah knows best. :)
Do take care! :)

p/s : I am not an artist and I know I am very bad in drawing. Do have some mercy on the poor quality of drawing ya (and my ugly handwriting too) ;). It's the message that I want to share with you ; on how we should be more thankful and feel content with the life we're blessed with. Things will not fall in place exactly like we want and plan, but insyaAllah, that's what best suit us, for Allah knows best. :)
Do take care! :)
Labels: Contemplate, Drawing


